Please do not re-post any of our translations elsewhere.

[Chinese] Can You Guess What This Japanese Ad Is For?


Source: Weibo

Can You Guess What This Ad Is For?
image
1. [+265]
If you can guess what this ad is for, I lose.


2. [+30] I thought it was for a 5D theatre.

3. [+16] [允悲]I'm still thinking it's for a tank top/singlet

[+0] same [允悲][允悲][允悲]

4. [+8] You can't lose, I lost.

5. [+5] I guessed umbrella

[+0] Sorry, I lost

6. [+6] I ***king thought it was a promotion for some new kind of 4D theatre

7. [+4] Thought it was vinyl umbrella, it was still one step ahead of me hhh

8. [+3] Japanese roof tiles

9. [+2] Holy so creative

10. [+1] roof?

11. [+0] Solar panel?

12. [+0] Sleeping pill

13. [+0] Awesome, no way I would've guessed correctly [允悲]

14. [+0] VR

15. [+0] Maybe there are amazing people who guessed it after seeing the bird poo [跪了][摊手]

16. [+0] Japanese tiles that tightly rely on each other [跪了][跪了][跪了]

17. [+0] Soy sauce

18. [+1] I thought it was coffee☕️...coz' he said wake up wake up

19. [+0] thermal vest

[+0] awesome [跪了]

20. [+0] I guessed roof

21. [+0] Thought it was a renovation construction company ad, [advertising that the] house is good

22. [+0] As expected, it wasn't a vest ad

23. [+0] schizophrenia [喵喵][喵喵]

24. [+0] Peh (spit sound) What the ***king heck

25. [+0] Damn

26. [+0] I thought it was sleeping pills

27. [+0] sleeping pills

28. [+0] I've gone mad



Source: Weibo

A Friend Who Cheers For You At Karaoke

1. [+28,000]
hahahaha who wouldn't want to have a friend who cheers you on with penlights when you're at karaoke



2. [+10,000] Wow...feel like she wants to cast off this layer of human skin, and expose the true face of a universe warrior

[+643] Perhaps she wants to cast off the fat in her body[doge]

[+352] ha ha ha ha ha ha really similar to that Japanese ventilator from a while back

[+265] feels like her brains are about to fling out too

3. [+8477] Her lower back is seriously good [é…¸]

[+434] her cervical vertabra is pretty good too

[+285] a ha ha ha ha ha I was thinking that the first time I watched it too

[+270] That's not all, her neck, shoulders, it's all very good[允悲]

[+198] That moment she brandished her arm, I was stunned: she's so fast...won't she hurt her back...

[+160] volume is good too

[+68] ha ha ha ha ha this sister is young, why would she have any problems?

[+62] This 19 year old lower back still wouldn't dare to do that[泪]

[+56] This 22 year old lower back still wouldn't dare to do that[é…¸][é…¸][é…¸]

[+44] Born in 2001, already had a slipped disc[é…¸][é…¸][é…¸][é…¸][é…¸][é…¸]

4. [+8046] Dancing like a madman now, after the song ends, passes out and pukes* [doge]
*The sentence rhymes in chinese

5. [+5426] This is a wotagei, when the room lights are off it's especially pretty.

[+1373] The popular science about wotagei...when the lights are on it's just funny, lights off - stunning

[+1194] finally someone understands, when I looked at the video title I found it strange that they would write "cheer you on"[允悲]. It's obviously a wotagei performance, and also, most wotagei performances dance to Japanese songs[并不简单]

[+692] I also want to write something. This girl is amazing, so powerful

[+404] At my university, almost every time we exercised someone performed this[允悲]

6. [+2752] I only fling this much when I have water in my ear

[+390] I wouldn't fling like this even if I had water in my ear. Only winning the lottery would make me fling like this[允悲][允悲][允悲]

[+138] art of the wota

[+124] ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha flinging like this might make the water go to your brain

[+27] thought I was watching at an increased speed[doge]

7. [+1518] She doesn't get dizzy? Heavens

8. [+1438] This is wotagei, furthermore, this little sister dances really great

9. [+442] I couldn't distinguish what the song was from the beginning

10. [+441] wotagei

11. [+363] This is called wotagei

12. [+165] Japan has a type of male who does this kind of dance when they perform this song

13. [+169] Little girl has been practicing

14. [+93] I have a friend who sings while touching my thigh [doge]

*Hahaha x100
[+1] Is your thigh black and bruised? [doge]

[+4] When my friend sings Upwards to the Moon, she has to pinch my thigh before she can reach the note.

15. [+91] she's a girl master? [é…¸]

16. [+81] wotagei! I was already dizzy by the time the song ended! Moreover my arm is tired [允悲]

17. [+48] hey her glasses didn't fall off [并不简单]

18. [+40] I've seen others, they're pretty much the same. Does she really not get dizzy exerting so much strength?

19. [+36] This thing is called wotagei. [摊手]People who don't understand, I invite you to go to baidu and look it up, instead of staying here pretending to be a know-it-all[嘻嘻]

Post a Comment

0 Comments