Please do not re-post any of our translations elsewhere.

Let's Talk About PRODUCE 101 JAPAN!


Source: Girls Channel

1. [+147 / -138]
Let's talk about PRODUCE 101 JAPAN!
I'm rooting for Takizawa Tsubasa-kun, also known as one-man Takitsuba!

2. [+221 / -7]
You can watch this on GYAO, right?

3. [+12 / -46]
When I saw Tsubasa-kun, I was shocked.

4. [+88 / -74]
Saw it once on YouTube, there wasn't a single cute kid.

5. [+62 / -114]
This man is handsome, someone, tell me his name.

266. [+50 / -6]
>>5
astro's Eun-woo

7. [+37 / -141]
What is this, that Korean show?
I'm amazed they're letting it air here.

12. [+54 / -50]
>>7
It's Japanese
Says JAPAN right there.

8. [+204 / -7]
Watched the first episode on TV, how's that Mame-something doing?

32. [+150 / -5]
>>8
He's ranked 1st. Currently. His nickname is 'Nation's Youth'.

42. [+44 / -3]
>>32
Heh~ So he's popular
Thanks

1295. [+10 / -1]
>>8
He's in the upper ranks but doesn't really stand out on stage.

2825. [+21 / -1]
>>8
Mamehara Issei-kun. People say he seems like the type of kid who would help a granny who's in trouble.

He looks like Kato Hideaki-san
That's why I can't hate him

9. [+54 / -7]
Is this like Last Idol?

21. [+73 / -2]
>>9
Kind of, but there are more steps.
They grade each contestant by level and split them into classes, then they battle each other a few times. The debuting group is decided through audience votes.

10. [+169 / -82]
PRODUCE 101 JAPAN is a Japanese audition program that is co-produced by Korean entertainment company CJ ENM and Yoshimoto Kogyo.

30. [+172 / -8]
>>10
Isn't this the program that manipulated votes or something? The girls version as well

37. [+74 / -5]
>>30
They multiplied all of the votes or something

43. [+25 / -25]
>>30
Aren't all audition programs scripted and rigged? The university 'Miss Contests' are like that too. I've never believed it, personally.

66. [+164 / -8]
>>43
In the Korean version, all contestants were trainees of some entertainment agency, so it's being reported that the agencies and television station had a secret agreement with each other.
Yoshimoto signed a licence agreement [to make the show in Japan]. When it's time for the group to debut, the members will all sign with Yoshimoto, so none of them are tied to an agency. Even so, they could've already decided which contestants they want to debut, but I hope the kids won't be hurt if that truth is revealed.

34. [+190 / -38]
>>10
Criminal group Yoshimoto
+
GYAO (Softbank)

Completely corrupt


11. [+151 / -15]
I like Ohira-kun and Mame-chan

13. [+189 / -12]
Tokonami-kun's singing is really good, I hope he isn't eliminated
I wish I had noticed him sooner

14. [+30 / -152]

71. [+165 / -30]
>>14
I don't get why he's ranked so high
Honestly, isn't he ugly?

310. [+68 / -9]
>>71
Takitsuba is popular and his 'Tsukame' focus cam is good. He's a good dancer and has good control of his facial expressions. But I get why people might dislike him. He's only 16 but he has an extremely philosophical view of the world. It's like he doesn't have that freshness [of kids his age].
The other child-actors in his [audition] group, like Suzuki Gen-kun(?), are mature as well.

15. [+178 / -47]
[Tsurubo] Shion-kun is so cute, I love him~!

44. [+89 / -17]
>>15
He's cool, right!? As expected of someone who was scouted by a Korean entertainment agency.

60. [+82 / -3]
>>15
Tsurubo-san
Unique surname, isn't it?

16. [+195 / -14]
I started supporting Honda-kun after watching the latest episode! Kawashiri-kun also looks up to him, I hope he debuts as the leader!

18. [+128 / -7]
I've only watched the first episode but that boy from Okayama was cool!
*Mamehara Issei

19. [+253 / -13]
Hyuk is a mess...

35. [+196 / -5]
>>19
He's the oldest one there but he cries over every single little thing, it's like he's wants people to pity him, I can't stand that.
Kids younger than him don't cry, they think positively while trying their best.
Can he not tell that the other kids are trying hard to not be troublesome to others [by not crying]?

22. [+93 / -10]
I liked Damashii Revolution Team 1

23. [+23 / -51]
Co-producing with that country of all things... the worst

24. [+438 / -24]
Supporting Ando Tomoaki who is handsome on the inside too (mentally strong)

25. [+28 / -46]
Yonehara Shohei-kun, the kindergarten teacher!
I like his voice and how he openly shows his emotions on his face, he has my vote!

26. [+254 / -13]
I like Sugai-chan (LOL)
The vocal coach
Well known by Hello! Project

73. [+49 / -2]
>>26
He's an onee, right (LOL)

120. [+140 / -0]
>>73
Yes, but
He can turn even the worst singer into a good one. They didn't make a mistake hiring him.

27. [+2 / -16]
I've been seeing 'Pudyu' on Yahoo, so that's what it is.

28. [+26 / -94]
Neo-nationalist hags, banned from posting!
*Sign: NO! Hate Speech

31. [+6 / -17]
AKB group appeared in PRODUCE 48, will Johnny's appear in this?

38. [+6 / -17]
>>31
Ex-Johnny's Jr. are competing. They're really good.

56. [+8 / -4]
>>38
Who's the ex-Johnny's Jr.!?

76. [+52 / -3]
>>56
Shiroiwa Ruki-kun and I think one other

82. [+17 / -1]
>>76
Urano-kun

39. [+309 / -23]
Thanks for starting this topic!
Ando Tomoaki-kun is my 1pick. Nervous about the ranking next week~

40. [+204 / -9]
Ando Tomoaki-kun, also known as Black Ando!
Not only is his face stunning, he's always positive and bright, he's the type that considers everything an opportunity even in bad situations.
The best thing about him is how he's that hot yet he isn't interested in his own looks or fashion. On top of that, all he thinks of is muscle training, he's so adorable.


41. [+201 / -12]
Mame-chaaaaaaan!!
I love that refreshing and nice young man!
He's not as good at controlling his facial expressions compared to others, but that inexperienced side of him is cute too!

46. [+192 / -6]
Mamehara-kun's makeup isn't too thick and he looks pretty natural, he gives off a good impression.

68. [+212 / -4]
>>46
A lot of the contestants like Korea so a lot of the kids have the Korean styling.
But Mame-chan feels like "Japan!", I really like that.

48. [+289 / -19]
I hope that when they debut, Kawashiri-kun is the left.

50. [+54 / -2]
It's kinda cute how they all call each other by their first names.

51. [+191 / -4]
Ando-kun(?) kind of looks like Mackenyu

52. [+163 / -3]
Episode 4 had a lot of shocking parts (in a good way), so I couldn't sleep until around 4 am in the morning because I got too excited w
The other Shion, Tokonami-kun, was amazing! I didn't expect that from the kid who answered gently in the interview, "Because I watched it. Because I watched Produce."

53. [+136 / -9]
I like Yonashiro Sho-kun

55. [+166 / -1]
My support list multiplies with each new episode.

57. [+105 / -47]
Fukuchi-kun has a kind and gentle way of speaking so I unintentionally became a fan

59. [+213 / -11]
I like Princess and 👽
*Kawanishi Takumi and Tsurubo Shion

90. [+11 / -60]
>>59
Gross
A Korean?

98. [+89 / -1]
>>90
Out of 101
93 are Japanese
3 are Korean
1 is Zainichi Korean
4 left the show

61. [+182 / -7]
I'm so glad that Ando Tomoaki-kun is popular (;_;)
His face is obviously a plus, but the best thing about him for me, is how he's always positive no matter what the circumstances are!

65. [+112 / -3]
>>61
Ando-kun saved a girl who was being harassed by yankees, right? I don't know if it's true or not, but after I heard that, I started liking him more and more.

62. [+94 / -2]
At first I thought I'd vote for whoever interested me, but I ended up liking everyone
I don't have a 1-pick so it will probably be hard for me to vote in the last episode
I'm okay with anyone debuting

63. [+50 / -1]
Apparently they're lodging in Nagoya

67. [+112 / -3]
Kinjo Sukai's voice was really good in Tamashii Revolution.
The "Saredo poker face" part where he harmonised with Ando-kun was the best.

74. [+117 / -10]
The previous episode made me want Tokonami Shion-kun to stay in the top 60!
Sorry that I've only voted for you twice...

75. [+244 / -6]
Uehara Jun's habit of saying "This is the worst" is annoying.

I get that you really want to win, but the other kids feel the same too. You're 22, fix that habit.

77. [+84 / -32]
Hicho intrigues me
*Kim Heecheon

96. [+113 / -3]
>>77
Our national representative www
"Just by standing there, you're an A"
"Mame's cool, he's so cool" He's like a fangirl w

126. [+95 / -4]
>>77
LOL'd when I saw he wrote 'Hicho' on his shoes

78. [+268 / -5]
Kawashiri-kun's face is stern but he's a nice and honest kid! He's captivating when he's performing. I hope he becomes center
I like Hico as well. He pretends to be a weirdo but he's good at unifying his group.

89. [+145 / -11]
Hico is the odd type so I don't think he'll debut but I like him.

92. [+147 / -7]
Hico's the type that you like the more you watch him
He's really good at making people www

95. [+183 / -3]
Ren-kun is almost certainly going to debut.

97. [+265 / -4]
The reason Kawashiri-kun was chosen to be the center wasn't just because of his skill, he also has a wonderful personality. I agree with the decision.
I like how soft his voice and speaking is.

102. [+97 / -9]

106. [+170 / -10]
There are plenty of good-looking kids but Hico is so distinctive I don't remember anyone else www

107. [+95 / -60]
I'm supporting the 3 HALO members!

116. [+207 / -19]
I like Kimata-shi, an average guy who turns handsome with makeup.

118. [+229 / -7]
I don't really like Uehara Jun-kun...
He's a really good rapper but
The way it seems like he looks down on others, and his habit of saying "This is the worst" bothers me.
If he's chosen to debut, it seems like the other members will have to cover for [his attitude]. I'm worried...

The next ranking announcement is going to be exciting!!

122. [+275 / -13]
I don't really like Korea so at first I didn't like how three of the contestants were former kpop idols but they're all good kids. Especially Younghoon. Even though speaking Japanese is probably hard for him, and he was probably tired, he encouraged all the Japanese trainees, and told them, "We can't change what's already happened so let's try our best for next time!" Some people might think he was just saying it for TV but I think that it's at times like this where people reveal their true nature.
The Japanese trainees as well, when Sato Raira-kun dropped from A class to B, and everything was all awkward, Ohira-kun quietly stood up to hug him. And when Yonehara-kun lost his voice and couldn't practice, and it felt like everyone in the group was looking at him with disapproval, Kanno-kun quickly covered for him, "No worries, you can rest. Wish we could practice together though man" They're so wonderful even though they're still young.

124. [+76 / -31]
I'm supporting Six Packs and Nakagawa Katsunari-kun!
Katsunari-kun is on the edge of elimination. I'm scared for Thursday~😭
He's this cool, and yet...

1260. [+75 / -6]
>>124
Nakagawa Katsunari-kun, why'd you give yourself that gold mushroom hair... I'm so mad. You're 183 cm, with a small face, your side profile is so pretty, and you can dance and rap too, why!!!

129. [+200 / -4]
Supporting Kawashiri-kun. He's probably feels heaps of pressure for being center, but he's still doing his best. That made me want to support him.
If HALO makes it into the group, Girls Channel will probably have a lot to say ww

136. [+250 / -6]
Mamehara-kun is cute


Message from Netizen J: Please do not re-post this on K-pop sites/forums. If you want to share this post, please do not link back to Netizen J. Credit to netizenj @ blogspot. Do NOT link back.

Post a Comment

0 Comments